Allen Morgan Health and Rehabilitation Center
The Allen Morgan Health and Rehabilitation Center, is a 104-bed nursing home located on the Trezevant campus, offering both private and semi-private rooms.
We welcome direct admissions to Allen Morgan Center on a space-available basis. When your physician, discharge planner, or social worker discusses post-hospital care, please tell them that you would like to know about availability at the Allen Morgan Center on the Trezevant campus.
Included Respite Care
Respite care is the provision of short-term breaks to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home. It allows caregivers to maintain their own health and well-being so that they may continue their loving journey as a family.
Included Nursing Services
- Licensed nurses on duty 24 hours per day
- Daily selection of menu choices
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Specialized activities program
- Cable television
- *Restorative care
- On-site medical director
- *Specialty physicians on site include: podiatry, dental and ophthalmology
- Chaplain on staff for pastoral care and counseling
- *Transportation to and from doctors’ appointments
- *Registry of private companions available
- *Respite services
- *Hospice services through approved providers
- In patient and out patient rehabilitation services through Rehab Care
*indicates an additional fee
Allen Morgan accepts Medicare and self-pay and works with most long-term insurance companies. It does not participate with Medicaid.