Independent Living Community
The moment you become part of the Trezevant community, you begin receiving unparalleled benefits. With a LifeCare agreement, your future healthcare costs are discounted to less than half of the market rate. This includes assisted living and memory care in Trezevant Terrace and skilled nursing in Allen Morgan Health and Rehabilitation Center. The agreement also provides security and peace of mind through the Foundation by granting assistance to LifeCare residents who outlive their resources.
- Lifetime healthcare
- One meal per day for apartment residents
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and weekly linen service
- Full maintenance for residences & grounds
- Valet service & assigned garage parking
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour security and emergency response
- Schedule of social, spiritual and wellness programs
Learn more about becoming a resident.
- Private gated community
- Dining: Snowden Dining Room, Trezevant Bistro & Private Gallery Dining
- St. Edward Chapel
- Fitness: Aquatic Center, Exercise Studio and Fitness Center
- On-site full service banking
- Garage parking
- Beauty and barber salon
- Massage therapy
- Art studio
- Walking trails & resident gardens
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards and card room
- Walk-in wellness center & on-site physician
Learn more about our amenities.
Please contact the Marketing Office at 1-901-515-2800 for more information.